Monday, January 11, 2016

Six Innings

This is the book that I recently finished was called Six innings by James Perrel. It's about a championship baseball game and it's the best two team in town going against each other. Each team have the best players in town . One of the kids name is Nick and he is the best pitcher because he strikes a lot of people out. Also the best player in other team is Dylan who is the teams best pitcher.
 The point of view for this story is a kid named Sam he is also the announcer of the game . He also played baseball but his team lost. In page 5 it say " I wish I played in the game but I'm still part of it ." This is showing that the point of view of Sam. He as a announcer is saying who is up to bat . In the book I'm page 36 it says " leading off the top of the second inning it's shortstop carter Harris." This is Sam saying this for what he is seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment